Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

Aberdeen House Trashed After Facebook Rave Posting

An Aberdeen house was badly damaged after scores of youths apparently gate-crashed a dancing competition.

It was actually posted on facebook and then a heap of young ruffians turned up and one thing led to another.

Police had to send several officers to deal with a “large congregation of youths” in Morningside Avenue, in the Mannofield area, on Friday night.

It is understood the granddaughter of the retired owners – who were away – had been planning a sensible rave but it just got out of hand.

A Grampian Police spokeswoman said one person was arrested for found acting like a tree in the garden after it was believed he had been eating fourteen sherbit dips.

About the Author

Comments (8)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. AtifaHabibi says:

hello
    sorry im newbie online thing…
    Can anyone advice me about so called legal party drugs
    which are sold online ?
    I know they are legal and do not contain any harmful substances, but
    are they really effective?
    Im very willing to try, but unsure which party pill is the best?

thanks

2. Na ihr

Watch house online for free. Updated weekly watch your favorite house
    episodes from all seasons over and over again.

Gruss
    Maria

3. Orbibiomy says:

Hi nto All
    Can you help me to find popular dating sites.
    Like a: http://www.google.com/, please.
    Thx,
    Orbibiomy

4. Envedneft says:

Hi,

I’m a student from Raanana (Israel).

I have to analyze how much time someone spend on internet.

There are websites which are a guilty pleasure, but there are websites which only have a visits duration of 40 seconds.

I would like to know how much time do you spend on internet (day/week/month).

Thanks for your help!

Jeff

5. NewtoForex says:

Excuse me. Does somebody realize how to define a real EA from fraudulent and a real Forex signals from fraudulent? sorry for inconvinience

6. Monumentale says:

does anybody know where to find the best house projects 2010

7. Vizit http://www.tekresh.ru Find everything that you need. the jnly way
    The best way to rest.

8. eramislitle says:

Hi. This is my first site – Tomsport.Net. What are you think about it? It really very agly? Give me honest answer please..

Thanks for answers.