Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

The planetary meaning of the pentagram and star of David

THE PENTAGRAM AND THE STAR OF DAVID

AND THE REFLECTION  OF  THE  PLANETS AND CONSTELLATIONS

Both of these  Symbols reflect the Planets and  Constellations ,  for the Five  Points  of the Pentagram as much as they reflect the Five Senses

Fire ,  Earth ,  Air ,  Water ,  Ether / Aura

The  Five  Points also reflect the  5  Physical   Planets which reflect these Elements as  Characters in the  Physical  Sense

The  Sun  is  the  Conscious  Ego made of  Earth

The   Moon is  the  Soul made of  Water /  Ether

Mercury is  the  Mind and  Intelligence made of  Air

Venus is  the  Consciousness made of   Water  if  Spiritual /  Earth  if   Material

Mars is  the  Body made of  Fire

When you look at the Outside  Points of the  Pentagram in relation to the  Planets and the Constellations  they attune to

The  Head of the  Pentagram  is =  Aries /  Mars

The Right  Arm and  Hand  is =   Taurus /  Venus

The  Right  Leg and  Foot is  =  Gemini /  Mercury

The  Left  Leg and  Foot  is  =  Cancer /  Moon

The  Left  Arm and  Hand is  =  Leo /   Sun

The Centre of the Pentagram which is equal to the Earth  Planet  is  =  Virgo /  Mercury

When you look at the Points of the Pentagram on their Inner  Points in relation to the Planets and  Constellations

The Inner  Point of the  Head  of the Pentagram is  =  Libra /  Venus

The  Inner  Point of the  Right  Arm  and  Hand  is  =  Scorpio /  Pluto

The  Inner  Point of the  Right  Leg and  Foot  is  =  Sagittarius /  Jupiter

The  Inner  Point of the  Left  Leg  and  Foot is  =  Capricorn /  Saturn

The  Inner  Point of the  Left  Arm and  Hand  is  =   Aquarius /  Uranus

The   Centre  of the  Pentagram which is the  Earth  Planet is  =  Pisces /  Neptune

THE PLANETS AND THE STAR OF DAVID

As the  Star of  David reflects  Six  Points which reflect the Two  Trinities of   Heaven and Earth /  Hell

The  Planets reflect like this through the   Points of  The  Star   which like the  Pentagram is reflective of the  3  Base  Energies

The  Triangle  pointing to  Heaven and  Spirit  is the  Subtle  Mind /  Intuition / Psyche  , Consciousness , Soul

And symbolises the Female  Energies  and  Elements of  Earth and  Water  and the  Transcendance out of the  Physical  Ego Fire and  Air into  Spirit and  Transparency  of   Consciousness

The Triangle  Pointing to Earth is  the  Body ,  Ego Mind and  Emotion

And symbolises the  Masculine Energies and  Elements of  Fire and  Water  and the bringing forth into  Physicality the  Higher  Self ,  so that  Spirit  Mind becomes Physical and  Thought becomes  Action

The  Outside  Points of the Triangle facing Earth  reflects

The Point of  Triangle  in  EarthAries /  Mars =  Physical  Body of  Action

Left  Point of  Triangle facing  West =   Taurus /  Venus =   Physical  Emotions and Senses

Right  Point of  Triangle facing East Gemini /  Mercury =  The  Mentality and Intelligence  , Businessman ,  Man about  Town

The Outside Points of the  triangle  Pointing to Heaven reflects

Point of  Triangle facing  HeavenCancer /  Moon =  Soul

Left  Point of  Triangle  facing  West Leo /  Sun =  The Conscious  Ego

Right Point of  Triangle facing East Virgo /  Mercury =  The  Material  Nature of  Consciousness

The Inside of the Points of the Triangle facing Earth reflects

Point of  Triangle  facing  EarthLibra /  Venus =  Heavenly  Body /  Subtle Body /  Astral  Body

Left  Point  of  Triangle  facing  WestScorpio /  Pluto =   Supernatural  Emotions and   Senses

Right  Point of  Triangle facing  EastSagittarius /  Jupiter =  Spiritual Knowledge ,  Wisdom of  Intelligence   Prophet , Sage and  Guru

The  Inside of the  Points of the  Triangle  Pointing to Heaven reflects

The Point of the  Triangle facing  HeavenCapricorn /  Saturn =   Maturing and  Refining of the  Soul

Left  Point of the  Triangle facing  WestAquarius /  Uranus =  Realisation of the Conscious  Ego , The Transcendance of the  Physical Aspects of  Ego

Right  Point of the Triangle facing EastPisces /  Neptune =  Purification and  Dissolving and  Ending of the  Earth  Material  Nature of  Consciousness

The Outer  Points of the  Pentagram and Star of  David reflect the   Material  Constellations  Aries to  Virgo  The  Physical Body ,  Mentality  , Emotions

The  Inner  Points of  the  Pentagram and  Star of  David  reflect the Spiritual  Constellations Libra to  Pisces   Consciousness , Subtle  Mind and  Soul

Hence why the Pentagram is called the Five  Paths of  Magic / Pentagram A Rye

About the Author

Comments (10)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. MARY says:

I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING THE WEB FOR ANSWERS, AND I CAME UPON YOUR WEB PAGE WHICH IS VERY INFORMATIVE AND INTERESTING. I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHAT IT MEANS TO HAVE THE STAR (FIVE POINTS) MARKED IN THE PALM OF THE LEFT HAND… IT IS PART OF THE HAND LINES .. NOT A BIRTH MARK, I DONT THINK. WHAT DOES IT MEAN? I WOULD REALL Y APPRECIATE YOUR INPUT.

• daniel says:

Hello Mary, ok, the 5 pointed star, is pentagram, in main circles, known as satans emblem… on left hand, it is similar as the left hand of satan, where as in christian manor, i.e. the opposite, the right hand of God.. in other words, God seats his people on his right hand, where as satan, the left.

… it is also, however, a known decree of statementalism.. just as a barcode, weather on goods, ( read between the lines ) or on people… a statement of ” ownership ” etc… if reversed/ upside down, the 5 pointed star, is classified as satanists/ witchcrafts/witches etc… people belonging and serving/worshiping him… same as right way up, ie.. black crafts, black witchcrafts, and white witch crafts etc.. all in all, it is a statement clan stamp of ownership and servitude to satan.. stay away, as its end game with such pple… thats why yesuah, ( jesus ) was sent, basicaly, as to seperate his people, and keep them away from the agents of satan, simply as its just said, for ownership of souls.

2. mao says:

i have the same question i have a 5 pointed star in the left palm it was here since when the lines got attached to each other it showed up really clearly i wanna know what this star got to do with me or my life its not a tattoo nor i tried to put in my hand its a natural line attached to the other lines in my palm please can you explain this. thanks a lot

3. Chris says:

It’s a coincidence.

4. Kelly says:

I have the same thing I was starting to think I was the only one. I have looked for this answer as well.
    Please if any one knows pkease reply.

5. T says:

Same here, it’s what connects my life line to the head line of my left hand. The lower left point of the star goes onto my head line and the lower right line points into the head line. Out of all the pentagrams I’ve seen, the Baha’i Haykal star resembles my palm star the most.

6. khan says:

I was searching for the same thing. I have an inverted pentagram connected to a hexagram on my right hand. And an inverted pentagram in a circle on my left hand. So i came across this:

Pentagram – A very rare marking formed by the confluence of the Head Line, Life Line, Fate Line and Money Line, which clearly marks the sign of a Pentagram in the palm of the hand. This is a sign of great spiritual power and advancement, and indicates one who is highly adept. The Pythagoreans used to mark the Pentagram on their palm, as a sign to recognize one another by; thus the presence of the Pentagram marking may indicate a soul who was one of this ancient and highly advanced mystical school in lives gone by, and still bears the mark to this day.

7. Wave says:

I also have a pentagram on my left hand and im happy im not the only one who try fo understand its meaning. Listen i dont know how about you , but i have this strong feeling that this mark symbolizes something about our power. I feel like i have power in my hands and i dont know how to usu it. I wanted to ask you , do you feel that too ? Do you feel this when youre looking at youre hand and this mark screaming for you and you know theres something hes trying to say ? If its true and our souls are ancient and had a apiritual powers , is it possible we have it too ? Im sorry for my bad english , im not american ..

8. Silvana says:

I also have a pentagram on my left palm I am very spiritual and have been known to hear people’s thoughts occasionally through the years which has made me wonder if I am gifted but do not pursue it only in fear that people will think Im a little out there however as I get older I have become more intrueged to find out if I can discover what exactly does it mean.

9. Hartzell says:

I also have the pentagram in my left Hand. I see that i’m not the only one either.