Content on this page requires a newer version of Adobe Flash Player.

Get Adobe Flash player

THE MEANING OF THE STAR OF DAVID

THE MEANING OF THE STAR OF DAVID

The Star of David is a combination of the Two Worlds which relate to the Heaven and Hell natures within Man as well as around Him

The Two Triangles are symbolic of the Two Trinities of Father , Son and Holy Ghost with the point of the Triangle pointing up to the Skye drawing White Light into ones Consciousness

The Second Trinity is symbolic of the Hellish Worlds of the Devil , Anti christ and False Prophet with its point of the Triangle pointing to the Earth and Hell drawing in Black Energy of the Physical Self

Naturally the 6 Points symbolise the 666 factor of the Devil , The Earth Planet which is ruled by the Number 6 as the 6th Constellation of the Zodiac Virgo rules this Planet

The Three 6s symbolise the 3 attempts that the 3 Forms of the Devil came in to conquer Man in his attempts to Liberate his Soul out of the Physicality of the Body , Mind and Emotional Bodies which encage the Soul and Consciousness

Within the Bible they say the Three 6s are the 3 attempts that the Devil had of conquering God and entering the Spirit World / Heaven

But as the Earth Planet is ruled by the 6th Constellation Virgo and the 3 Bodies of Earth that are born of the Ego which are the Physical Body , Mind and Emotion

This attempt at entering Heaven was the Devils way of liberating himself out of the 3 bodies of bondage he had trapped himself in on Earth or in the Material Universe

About the Author

Comments (15)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Megan Muench says:

I would love to know more abouth this.
    Thanks

2. Dear Megan

Thank you for your comment. I have posted an alternative ‘Meaning of the Star of David’ by Rabbi Shraga Simmons

Both i believe have the same answer in God we trust

Hope you enjoy.

3. MR. A. JOHNSON says:

ITS WAS GOOD TO FIND OUT THE 2 TRIANGLES 1POINTING UP AND OTHER DOWN.I ALSO HAVE TATTOS ON BOTH OF MY ARMS RIGHS FOR GOOD AND LEFT BAD.I DON’T KNOW WAT IT IS THAT ATTRACTED ME TO THE STAR DAVID RING AND I BAUGHT IT.MY STAR SIGN IS A LIBRA AND I DO BELIVE IN EQUALIBRIAM.I ALSO BELIVE THAT YOUR END WOULD JUSTIFY THE MEAN OF YOUR BIGINING.

4. P.Villarreal says:

What does it mean then if this symbol is marked on my left hand? Had it all my life and have experienced a life that I keep to myself and never speak from knowledge of weak minded humans, WHAT DOES THIS MARK MEAN?

5. saudov says:

hello i visited this page to know about the star of david, and i am afghan and i would like to know that do i belong to the lost tribes of israel?

6. me does not very speaking much English. Me comes from France. My small cousine wanted also like to knew the same thing. could you email I by kourty-juice@hotmail.com whence you finded the correct anser. thanking you forthe help

Princess Consueala Bananahammock
    France

7. susana says:

Nowhere in the bible does it state that God have a star to King David

8. Susie James says:

The star of David means what it means to you. To most Jews it is a representation of their beliefs and God. But if you think different then that’s what it means to you.

9. Suzie m says:

i got the tattoo today without knowning wht the real meaning of it was. but to me each poit symbolises a person in my family, my parents and my siblings. and that’s what it will always mean to me.

10. jennifer says:

is there a meaning for each tip of the star ? cause i was boring in class so i started to draw that on my hand and my mom told me the i drew david’s star so now i want to know more about it.

11. pooba says:

hello who cares he he !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

12. pooba is that you…..you old blood hound?

Still dont know why im doing it…….but im getting there…..i believe the answer will reveal itself when the time is right……

Merry Xmas

x

13. Lupita Hernandez says:

Iwould like to know what it means when a baby girl is born with the Star o David printed on her right hand.

14. paula mary says:

My biblical name is the Shulamite Bride. A women requested to return in the bible. I have the six sided star of David in my left hand. I didn’t even know I was Jewish until a few years ago but i knew about the star in my hand at about 18 years of age. I believe my family line were like many Jews who came to the mid west like in the earily 1800’s because of persecution and yes this was way before the internment camps and the persecusions of world war two.. I’m am looking for others of Jewish decent and do they also have this star of David symbol in their hands? I’m thinking this is the tolken the God spoke about in the bible that would be on the left hand and between the frontets of the eyes. I’m also thinking that many jew must keep this provate if they even have figured out that it is an actual symbol in their hands. Blessings